We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk.
Join us as a Hygienist and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Perform periodontal procedures achieving the best outcome for patients in accordance with all state dental board requirements
- Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, a productive schedule, and effective maintenance of the practice and equipment
- Dental Hygiene licensure and certifications required by the state with no adverse actions
- Two (2)+ years’ experience as a licensed Dental Hygienist preferred
- Strong time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Passion for patient education and guiding them towards better oral health
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.
There’s nothing more rewarding than providing high quality dental care to those that would normally not have access to it.
Advantage Dental provider
Cory B. White, DMD