At Advantage Dental Oral Health Center and affiliated practices (Sarrell Dental & Eye, Community Dental Care) we are dedicated to making a positive impact in underserved communities throughout the United States. As trusted members of the care team, Dental Assistants partner with their peers, providing essential support to ensure the delivery of quality care and positive patient experiences. Secure your future with an organization you can count on to provide the tools and support needed to excel in the dental industry.
Through opportunities for continued education and development, we provide our Dental Assistants with the tools and support needed to excel in the dental industry and chart a path of elevated responsibility and increased earning potential.
Dental Assistant I
Focused on charting, x-rays, sterilization, room setup and chairside procedures under close supervision. GED/HS Diploma and certificate as required by state or willingness to obtain.
Dental Assistant II
Provides advanced clinical support for chairside procedures and processes. GED/HS Diploma and 2+ years experience required. Advanced certifications preferred or as required by state.
Provides customer service for patients while assisting with paperwork, insurance, and scheduling. GED/HS Diploma and superior customer service skills required.
Specialty Dental Assistant II (Ortho, OS, Perio, Pedo)
Provides specialized support for Orthodontist, Pediatric Dentist, Endodontist, or Oral Surgeon. Regional travel may be required. GED/HS Diploma, 2+ years experience, and advanced certifications as required.
Provides customer service for patients with additional responsibilities such as: treatment planning, financing and insurance, and patient referrals. GED/HS Diploma and 2+ years working in a healthcare setting required.
Dental Assistant Lead
Provides extensive chairside and clinical support including treatment planning, supply management and facilitating trainings. GED/HS Diploma, 4+ years experience, and advanced certifications as required. Leadership experience preferred.
Provides leadership and development for practice teams through talent management, patient and employee experience and budget management. GED/HS Diploma and 1 year of management experience required.
Medical, Dental and Vision
With employer match
In-house training, advanced certifications, and continuing education courses
Paid Time Off
Holidays and paid time off with additional accruals for tenure
Life and Disability Insurance
With optional accident, legal, and identity insurance
We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk.
Join us as a Dental Assistant and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Deliver a high level of patient support at all phases of their appointment
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain patient files
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions their overall systemic health
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, productive schedules, and effective maintenance of the practice and equipment
- Advanced Dental Assistant Certification (EFDA, EDDA, EFODA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to partnering with all team members to ensure an exception patient experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.