We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk.
Join us as a Treatment Coordinator and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Educate patients on their treatment plan, the importance of their oral health, and how the diagnosed procedures relate to their overall systemic health
- Present treatment plan options and gain financial consent including payment plans
- Greet patients and their families making them feel welcome in the practice
- Gather patient information, create their files, and verify insurance eligibility
- Manage a productive schedule and schedule future appointments
- Confirm patient appointments and update the schedule as needed
- Answer patient questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Collect and post payments from patients and insurance companies
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- High school diploma required, a degree or additional education in a business or healthcare discipline preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a dental, healthcare, or service environment
- Knowledge of dental insurance and explanation of benefits preferred
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Superior communication and customer service skills with a desire to help patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products. Experience with a dental software preferred
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Ability to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA and HIPAA standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.
There’s nothing more rewarding than providing high quality dental care to those that would normally not have access to it.
Advantage Dental provider
Cory B. White, DMD