A more effective health care system requires a revolution in oral health care and Advantage Dental’s affiliated practices are leading the way.
At Advantage Dental Oral Health Center and affiliated practices (Sarrell Dental & Eye, Community Dental Care) we are dedicated to making a positive impact in underserved communities throughout the United States. Our providers are committed to driving change by introducing innovative approaches to care, implementing proven best practices, and accessing research and resources that reach beyond the dental chair. This environment of learning empowers our dentist to become leaders in clinical care to produce measurable outcomes and support a more effective oral health care system. We measure our success in changed lives, quality outcomes, and meaningful patient experiences to create a business that is both sustainable and accessible for those who are most underserved.
What makes a successful Dentist at Advantage Dental?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Skilled Communicator
Focus on Patient Care
Measure Success in Smiles
Be Part of Something Greater
Become an Industry Leader
“There is nothing more rewarding than providing high quality dental care to a population that would normally not have access to it.”Cory B. White, DMD
“The career path that DentaQuest offers is second to none. There is an ability to advance... in different avenues and really understand the business model as well and not just the practice side of things.”Justin Gonzales, DMD
“Working in a practice where we have professionals with different educational and experience levels allows me to learn and grow as a new dentist.”Iwona Zajakowski, DMD
“There are so many out in the community that suffer from pain and poor self esteem and poor health as a result of their oral health…Since DentaQuest has focused on prevention I have seen the impact on patients.”'Al Watanabe, DMD
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk.
Join us as a Dentist and enjoy a meaningful career leading a collaborative team.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Additional Perks for Providers: Continuing Education, Malpractice Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Sign-on and Relocation bonuses
We provide the support you need to practice with complete clinical independence, focusing on healthy outcomes for patients. Teams dedicated to assist you include:
- Clinical Development
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Diagnose and provide treatment for patients, holding to the highest standards of care
- Educate patients on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and to encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD degree
- Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.