A more effective health care system requires a revolution in oral health care and Advantage Dental’s affiliated practices are leading the way.
At Advantage Dental Oral Health Center and affiliated practices (Sarrell Dental & Eye, Community Dental Care) we are dedicated to making a positive impact in underserved communities throughout the United States. Our providers are committed to driving change by introducing innovative approaches to care, implementing proven best practices, and accessing research and resources that reach beyond the dental chair. This environment of learning empowers our dentist to become leaders in clinical care to produce measurable outcomes and support a more effective oral health care system. We measure our success in changed lives, quality outcomes, and meaningful patient experiences to create a business that is both sustainable and accessible for those who are most underserved.
What makes a successful Dentist at Advantage Dental?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Skilled Communicator
Focus on Patient Care
Measure Success in Smiles
Be Part of Something Greater
Become an Industry Leader
“There is nothing more rewarding than providing high quality dental care to a population that would normally not have access to it.”Cory B. White, DMD
“The career path that DentaQuest offers is second to none. There is an ability to advance... in different avenues and really understand the business model as well and not just the practice side of things.”Justin Gonzales, DMD
“Working in a practice where we have professionals with different educational and experience levels allows me to learn and grow as a new dentist.”Iwona Zajakowski, DMD
“There are so many out in the community that suffer from pain and poor self esteem and poor health as a result of their oral health…Since DentaQuest has focused on prevention I have seen the impact on patients.”'Al Watanabe, DMD
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
We live our Mission:To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Dentist to join us in Westborough, MA, and lead the team in providing oral health care for patients.
Not only do our providers find it rewarding to help their communities be healthier, but they also enjoy:
- Clinical Independence
- Industry-Leading Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On, and Relocation Bonuses – in specific situations
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while maintaining the highest standards care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current or willing to obtain the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no negative claims
We provide the necessary support for Dentists to be successful. While you focus on patients, we provide the business aspects, including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.