Thank you for your interest in a career at Advantage Dental+’ affiliated dental practices. In these Terms and Conditions, “Advantage Dental+”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Advantage Dental Group, PC Gary W. Allen, DMD P.C.; DentaQuest Oral Health Center of Massachusetts, P.C.; Advantage Dental Oral Health and Vision Center of Alabama, P.C.; and Advantage Dental Oral Health Center of Florida, P.A.; DentaQuest Care Group Management, LLC;. and any of our other affiliates.
It’s our global commitment to use fair and legal means to collect your personal information. We will process, collect, use, store, access, and transfer your information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We use it in a legal, respectful, and fair manner and we comply with local laws and regulatory requirements in states where we operate. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to withdraw, revise or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. All modifications are effective immediately upon posting.
What information we collect
We collect your personal information as part of the application and recruitment process that may include:
- Identifiers such as name, address, email address, phone number, signatures
- Employment and professional history, education, skills, competencies, licenses and certifications, and employment related assessments
- Information required for regulatory, legal, or legitimate business purposes such as security and adherence to company policies
- Voluntary information is provided related to protected characteristics to promote a diverse workforce such as ethnicity, gender, citizenship, disability status
Personal information does not include aggregate or anonymous data that does not identify an individual.
How we use your personal information
Personal information collected by Advantage Dental+ is not sold to third parties. We use your information for the purpose of the application and recruitment process, legitimate business interests and to comply with our legal obligations. Examples include:
- Verifying your identity and information
- Communicating with you
- Supporting accessibility and accommodation requests
- Conducting exams, pre-screening, and employment suitability assessments
- Administering diversity, equity, and inclusion programs
- Conducting data analytics, including automated decision-making systems, to improve the application, recruitment, and employment process
- Supporting other purposes related to your application and recruitment for employment
How long we retain your personal information
Personal information associated to your application and the recruitment process is retained for 12 months following the year of your application or earlier, as required by local laws. Your profile information will be retained in our applicant tracking system until all your applications have been deleted. If you are offered employment, your information will be retained as part of your employee file according to our data retention schedule.
How we access, transfer, and disclose your information
From time to time, your personal information may be:
- Accessed by or disclosed to our company’s employees, contractors, and contingent workers globally who have a need while performing their duties in relation to your application or the recruitment process.
- Disclosed to third parties who provide services to us, so they can assist us with the application or recruitment process. When we disclose your personal information to third party business partners or service providers, we require them to protect it in ways that are consistent with our privacy policies and practices and not use it for their own commercial purposes.
Safeguarding your information
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all information entrusted to us. We maintain technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We limit access to those who have a business need to know. Our online security safeguards include a wide variety of technical solutions and security practices designed to work together to protect your information. As required by local privacy and data protection laws, we’ll notify you if we become aware of unauthorized access to your personal information.
. To exercise your privacy rights or to no longer be contacted by Sun Life for purposes of the application and recruitment process, please request assistance from your Talent Acquisition Contact. You may also contact the Privacy Officer outlined in the local privacy policies above.
I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, the Advantage Dental+ Privacy Statement. I agree to periodically review these Terms and Conditions and my continued use shall be my acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
I authorize Advantage Dental+ and their agents and service providers to process, collect, store, use, disclose and transfer my information (both inside and outside my jurisdiction) for the above purposes.
I certify the information I have provided and will provide as part of my application and the recruiting and selection process is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I understand any misrepresentation may disqualify me from employment consideration or result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of my employment for cause.